Used Boats for sale by owner since 1983. BoatsFSBO™
1980 Catalina 27
Please call owner Bruce at 207-380-0495.
Boat is in Cushing, Maine.
This great coastal cruiser is on the mooring and ready to sail away.
The Catalina boats are known for their easy handling, great performance and low maintenance costs.
Our 27 has been recently overhauled and is now ready for the next owner.
We are moving up to a larger boat.
Call for more information or a showing.
Hull and Systems:
- 1980 build; 26'-10" LOA, 8'-10" beam; 4ft draft; 2700 lb lead keel; spade rudder (tiller steering).
- Bottom stripped, epoxy coated and fresh Micron CSC paint this year.
- Head with poly holding tank.
- 15 Gal Fresh water tank.
- 17 Gal fuel tank.
- Atomic 4 model 5101, 25 Hp.
- New Fuel lines, water separator and overhauled fuel pump.
- New raw water strainer, thermostat and cooling hoses.
- 2 New group 24 starting batteries.
- New nav lights.
- Datamarine Depth and Knotmeter; Standard Horizon VHF (masthead antennae).
- Danforth 13S with 150ft of 1/2" rode and 6ft chain.
- Sleeps 5; V berth, aft quarter berth;(2) salon berths.
- Alcohol stove (2) burner; sink with fresh water tap; ice box; cutting board; various storage places;
- drop down / fold out table for dining;
- 12 V lighting throughout.
- New cushions throughout, including cockpit cushions.
- new head pump.
- Harken Roller furling 140% Genoa; North Sails Main with one reef point and standard Jib - all in excellent condition.
- Lewmar winches (#30 deck; #7 mast).
- Recent mainsail cover.
- Recent dodger with matching sail cover and cockpit seat cushions- All excellent condition.
- Brightwork redone in June.
- Full canvas winter cover.
- 2008 Survey available.
- Documented vessel.